Nose masks precautions
Masks serve as a barrier between germs and the oral and nasal cavity.
The goal of a mask is to cover both the nose and the mouth while allowing one breathe comfortably. They are used to prevent the spread of a disease and protect everyone else from an infected person; they are to be worn always in public places.
How to use a mask correctly
- Before and after putting on a nose mask wash your hands
- Place the nose mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Tie the ropes behind your ears
- Ensure the mask is your size and you can breathe through it easily
- Wash your hands or apply an alcohol-based sanitizer after putting on your mask
– Avoid touching your masks, and if you do, wash your hands.
– Do not reuse a disposable mask.
– Choose a nose mask that fits your face, to prevent it from being too tight or too loose.
– Do not use another person’s masks.
– Avoid using a wet mask it makes breathing difficult.
– If you use glasses use a mask that fits closely over your nose or has a wire to help you reduce fogging, you can also make use of anti fogging spray for your glasses.
– Store wet and dirty mask in in a plastic bag.
– Wash reusable mask with soap or detergent, by hand or with a
Washing machine and dry directly under sunlight.
– When removing your nose mask, do so by pulling it off from the strides or ropes.
– Don’t touch your face while wearing your facemask.
– Do not forget your mask.